Planning a UK holiday with your friends and family? Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a UK visa online at just Rs 11,100*. When all your travel hassles are managed by DESTINATIONS gateway, great holidays are a guarantee.
months Tourist Visa
- Single / Multiple Entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Documents required for UK Visa application
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum of six months with two blank pages) along copies of old passports if any
- Application form (offline) duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- 5 recent photographs
- Covering letter signed by the applicant mentioning details like name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- If the applicant is employed, the covering letter should be on plain paper. If self-employed, the covering letter needs to be written on the company letter head
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If self-employed, the following dcuments will be required
- Company registration certificate / certificate of Incorporation ( MOA/Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Income tax papers of the company for the last 3 years
- Bank statements of the company for the last 6 months, attested by a bank official
- If the applicant is working, then the salary slips for the last 3 months, and leave letter from employer in original
- Proof of investments - Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
Why choose Destinations Gateway for UK Visa
Destinationsgateway.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process
To know more, call our Travel Experts on 022-25702441 / 25703672 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.
- Post the appointment, it usually takes 14 working days for the consulate to process the visa.
- The visa copy will be attached to your passport.