If you are planning a holiday to Dubai with your friends and family, getting a Dubai (UAE) visa is now is easier than ever. You can now apply for a Dubai visa online starting from Rs 6,299* and receive it in just 5 working days. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
- We do not provide Dubai work / job / employment visa
- Dubai transit visa price doesn't include OK to Board fees, and is not applicable if the itinerary is India-Dubai-India
- Dubai tourist visa is valid for 30days;
- Childen below 18 years of age have to provide passport copies of their parents
- The consulate may ask for additional documents if required
- Flight ticket copies have to provided 48 hours prior to departure for updating - Ok to board
Documents required for Dubai Visa application
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph
- Confirmed return air ticket (not mandatory for application)
FAQ on Dubai Visa Application
- What are the additional documents required for a 90 days Dubai visa?
If your air tickets are booked with Emirates, the following additional scanned copies will be required:
- Confirmed Emirates return air tickets
- Passport copy of the resident friend/relative
- Residential proof of the resident friend/relative
- Invitation letter from the resident friend/relative
- Visa copy of the resident friend/relative
- The Consulate may ask for additional documents if deemed necessary
- When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for a Dubai visa from 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- Is there an age criteria for application?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age have to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any possibilities of rejection.
- My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai
- How will I receive my Dubai visa?
The visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
- What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?
Height x Width 45.0 x 35.0 mm
Face Size 70% of the photo (32.0 to 36.0 mm)
Face Orientation Front
Background Plain, light colored with no patterns or shadows
Hat, Scarf, etc.... No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face.
Comments Two recent passport-sized photographs are required
- Are there any contact details for the Consulate?
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba Mumbai 400 005 India Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162 Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the steps to apply for a Dubai visa?
- Submit your documents online
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be emailed to you by us
- Get your Dubai Visa in just 5 working days
- What are the various types of Dubai visa? Which one is the most appropriate for me?
There are various types of Dubai visa. There are several factors and categories that you need to know before applying for a visa. Major types of Dubai visa include tourist visa, business visa, student visa, multiple-entry visa and transit visa. Further, Dubai tourist visa can be applied for different tenures like 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days and 90 days. Depending on the purpose and duration, you can apply for the most suitable visa for you. If you are in an urgency, you may even opt for an express visa.
- Is there any eligibility criteria for getting a Dubai visa?
There need to be some points that you need to remember so that your visa doesn’t get reject rejected.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months.
- You need to apply for a Dubai visa at a local UAE embassy present in that region.
- If you are a male below the age of 23 years, your application will only be accepted if you are being accompanied by a parent or blood sibling. Likewise, females below the age of 23, need to be accompanied by their first blood relatives, otherwise, their application may not be accepted.
- The upper limit for an over-aged passenger is 75 years. Any applicant between 70-75 years, must be accompanied by their immediate family member. All applicants above the age of 75 cannot be processed.
- For newly married couples below the age of 23, no visa will be issued.
- For females below the age of 23, a valid marriage certificate needs to be submitted in English/Arabic, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Any additional documents as deemed necessary need to be produced whenever called upon.
- 8) If your Dubai tourist visa is used for any other reason, you are answerable in the court of law.
- Visitor profiles that are not likely to be accepted
- Applicants with professions like - house helps, housekeepers, drivers, carpenters, plumbers, electrician, tailors, etc
- If applicants with the above mentioned profession have visited Dubai previously (Residence / Work Permits)
- ECR passport holders
- If your passport has been signed in hindi or any other regional language
- Thumb impression on the passport
Why choose Destionations Gateway for Dubai Visa application
destinationsgateway.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
To know more, call our Travel Experts on 022-25702441 / 25703672 or email us at email@example.com