Turkey oozes charm and appeal in every corner, every street. It holds within itself the capacity to leave the traveller within you awestruck and spellbound. When you can obtain your Turkey visa in just 8 working days, what holds you back?
Days Tourist Visa
- Single entry visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- Courier charges
- All taxes
Documents required for Turkey Visa application
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well. The applicant must also attach two photocopies of front and back pages of current passport.
- The visa application form has to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage and white background, without border. The dimensions of the image should be 2.5"x 2.5" and must not be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant's name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to 'Consulate General of Republic of Turkey, Mumbai'.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, with bank seal and sign on last page and with minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. In case, the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorised signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
Note: If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
Why choose Destinations Gateway for Turkey Visa
Destinationsgateway.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
To know more, call our Travel Experts on 022-25702441 / 25703672 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org