Terms & Conditions
The tour passenger is hereby requested to read all these conditions carefully, as he/she shall be bound by them.
All tours in this brochure are operated by Destinations Gateway. When a booking is made, which is accepted by us, it constitutes a contract between you and Destinations Gateway. All bookings are taken on the basis that you accept these terms and conditions. We are travel organisers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in this brochure. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, but because we only select and inspect them and have no other control in their running we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, or deficiency in services which is caused by the act or default of management or employees of an independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. (The contract and the disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.)
A non-refundable and interest-free deposit of '' 10,000/- (Euro 200 in case of direct joining passengers) per person is required to be paid by the passenger at the time of booking/registration which should be done at least 90 days prior to the date of departure. Full payment should be made 90 days prior to the date of departure. The registration amount is non-adjustable against any other tour or service.
Itineraries, resorts, hotels, airlines, cruise, rail, and prices published are subject to change any time without prior notice.
Any increase in air/rail fare or taxes prior to the date of departure or change in exchange rates or increase in visa fees will have to be borne by the passenger.
All tours, planned itineraries and package plans are based on using twin or double accommodation. In order to keep our price as low as possible, tour holidays are based on efficient use of transport and hotels and these arrangements are planned many months in advance. To maintain this efficiency, it may be necessary on occasion to make some alterations to your holiday arrangements.
In case of group inclusive tours, taxes are inclusive. Certain hotels charge a security deposit on check in, which is refundable on check out after deducting any expense incurred by the passengers. All passengers are liable to pay this deposit.
The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (In the event of a passenger falling ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expenses, doctor''s fees, repatriation expenses and any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his/her illness/accident are the responsibility of the passenger.) Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, airplane, bus, ship or other service, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
In the event that a tour participant cancels his / her booking OR a group booking is cancelled, the following fees become payable. Note: the above will hold good only on presentation of the original receipt. Transfer from one tour to another will be treated as a cancellation. (Note: All cancellations must be received in writing and signed by the tour participant, who made the booking). In case you have to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness, be sure to obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim. We regret that we are not able to make refunds for absences from a tour or for any missed sightseeing. Costing and airfare for all tours is based on departure from Mumbai, unless mentioned. Passengers opting for boarding flights from other places will have to pay the airfare difference( if any), and will have to bear expenses of airport to hotel and vice-versa transportation with no reduction in this price on this account. The facility of offering the option of boarding the flight from other places will be solely at our discretion. We, in no circumstances, will be liable for any loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, travellers cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by the passenger while on tour, however caused. No refund is permissible on partially unutilized air tickets or ground arrangements.
|No. of days before tour commencement (both days inclusive)||Cancellation charges as % of total tour cost|
|90 days prior||'' 10,000/-|
|30-21 days||10% or ''10,000/- whichever is higher|
|21-15 days||25% or ''10,000/- whichever is higher|
50% or ''10,000 whichever is higher
1) Excursion or GIT airfare.
2) Accommodation as per plan.
3) Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Round trip transfers.
5) Services of the Tour Director for a group of 20 or more passengers.
6) Sightseeing including entrance fees.
7) An attractive travel bag and passport folder per family ( for selected tours only).
8) Visa charges 9) Pre-departure get together (for selected tours only).
1) Any increase in airfare that may come into force, prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey. Also, in the event of increase in the cost of land arrangements, due to increase in fuel prices, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc., the passengers will have to pay the difference and/or additional amount so charged.
2) Cost of Euro for passenger''s Basic Travel Quota.
3) Porterage, excess baggage charges, expenses of personal nature, tips and all other charges not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
4) Any meal not mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Service charges for POE clearance.
1) Registration closes 40 working days before departure.
2) Registration amount is ''10,000 (Euro 200) for all tours. This amount is non-refundable and interest-free, the balance amount is payable 90 days prior to departure.
3) Every tour is subject to RBI/GOI approval. Timings/Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
4) Destinations Gateway reserves the right to cancel any tour. In both cases, the company shall not be liable for any damage/loss/additional expenses suffered by the passengers.
5) No separate bed will be provided for children below 12 years of age.
6) In-flight meals are not included in the tour cost. If there''s a change in any flight schedule and meals are not served, expenses for the same will have to be borne by the passengers. The company shall not compensate for the same.
7) Optional tours taken by the passengers will be at their cost.
8) The company shall not be responsible for any sight seeing missed by the passengers, on account of the optional tours, or for the amount spent by them on such tours.
9) Accommodation in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries is subject to change. Although great care is taken to accommodate passengers in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries, at times, these hotels are fully booked. Under such unavoidable circumstances, the passengers will be accommodated in other similar hotels.
10) The company shall not be responsible for any damage/loss accrued due to acts, or negligence of any air carrier, hotel, coach, company, or attraction.
11) Please read all terms and conditions, before booking on any tour.
12) Passengers are requested to check all documents, visas, etc.
13) All complaints/claims must reach the Head Office, in writing, within 30 days after the tour is completed. Otherwise, the same will not be entertained.
14) Refunds, if any, will be made by cheque only.
15) Tour cost mentioned will vary depending on the strength of the group. Passengers are liable to pay the tour cost, depending on the size of the group they travel in.
16) In case of a single passenger booked on the tour, the company will try and assist in accommodating him/her with another single person, to avoid the single room supplement. In case, the company is unable to find another person, the passenger is liable to pay for the additional tour cost.
16) The company exercises the right to alter /vary, or withdraw any facility it has advertised, or published. In such a case, the company is not liable to pay any compensation.
17) For a group of less than 10 passengers, the sightseeing will be on a seat in-coach basis.
18) The information given herein is collected from various travel books and we do not guarantee its authenticity.
19) Airline is subject to change without prior notice.
The information given in the brochure is as accurate as we can make it. Our brochure descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to any events beyond our control. Major road works/ blocks may necessitate route changes. Indian restaurant may close or change management. All of this may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Director or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot. Please note that the brochure is prepared several months in advance. There are also very big fairs/ exhibitions/ matches lasting upto 2 weeks, when all the hotels are fully booked several years ahead. Every effort is made to avoid such dates, but in the few instances where it is unavoidable, it may be necessary to stay in hotels in other cities.
We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so; the meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
On your tour, you will be provided with rooms which have preset private bath and shower, in your hotel. The hotel will either be those shown in the brochure or of a similar category. Some of our hotels are centrally located in cities, but in common with the other tour operators, we have found that to provide you with comfortable hotels at reasonable prices, it is often necessary to use hotels away from the city centre.
We may often operate more than one coach per departure date. For the comfort and convenience of the passengers we may slightly amend the route or the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these changes prior to the start of the tour or during the tour.
No refund of booking amount if no visa is granted. It is the responsibility of the passenger to produce all the required papers and proofs to the visa authorities. No refund for any unutilized services (eg. Meals, Entry Fees, Optional Tours, Hotels etc.) The company is not responsible if the passenger is not allowed to board the flight inspite of confirmation, which may be due to the over booking or any other reason. Other approved refunds after a written request will take 90 days.
In case passengers wish to travel in advance or stay back and return later after the completion of the tour, he / she is liable to pay '' 5,000/- per person per change prior to departure. If changes are made on the tour, he will need to pay Euro 100 per person per change. Out of total cost of Indian Rupees a certain amount of Euro will be endorsed for remittance for your land arrangements.
We reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to lack of enough number of passengers and will not take any responsibility for any tickets of the client which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.