Day 01: Delhi to Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport/railway station and proceed by road to Shimla (343 Kms/08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Stay Overnight.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri - Shimla
After breakfast, depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Later proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening visit to Mall Road of Shimla, where you stroll around for street shopping & enjoy local cuisines. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla to Manali
Today morning after breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 07 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Stay Overnight.
Day 04: Manali
After breakfast, visit to Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich Art Gallery. Afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Manali - Full day tour of Rohtang Pass (On Own)
After breakfast, full day tour of Rohtang Pass (On your own by union vehicle) - the majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best. On your descent down to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The magnificient views and the natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh
In the morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh (280 Kms / 07 Hrs.) Chandigarh is one of the most planned cities in India. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Lake. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 07: Chandigarh – Delhi
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi airport / railway station (260 Kms / 05 hrs).
1) Meals as per plan indicated in above table.
2) Accommodation in hotels on Twin sharing basis as per the category or similar hotels.
3) All applicable hotel taxes.
4) Transfers & Standard Sightseeing as given in the itinerary by A/C Tempo Traveller
5) Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges, Road Toll Tax, Parking & Interstate Taxes of Vehicle.
1) Any Airfare / Train fare.
2) Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
3) Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
4) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
5) Entrances to the monuments.
6) Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
For Booking inquiries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org , call us on 022-25702441 / 25703672
"Thank you Destinations Gateway for arranging a perfect trip...
Will definitely use you again."
Our team is 24/7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions
022-25702441 / 25703672