DAY 01 : JAIPUR :
Arrive in Jaipur. This afternoon you will tour the city visiting the City Palace and the Palace Museum. Walk to the adjacent Jantarmantar built in the 17th century and drive past the Hawa Mahal, Stay overnight in hotel.
DAY 02 : JAIPUR :
This morning, After Breakfast you will drive just outside the city to visit the Amer Fort. Here, you will see magnificent palaces with walls covered with mirrored mosaics. Enjoy an elephant ride at Amer, Stay overnight.
Day 03: Jaipur - Bikaner
Early this morning, you will drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner (321 kms / 7-8 hrs), Later today, you will visit the unusual Junagarh Fort; unlike all the major forts in Rajasthan, which are on hilltops, this one was built on the desert plains itself, also visit the National Camel Breeding Farm and see the spectacular desert sunset in the background, Stay overnight.
Day 04: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
This morning, After Breakfast you will drive to Deshnok, to visit the Karni Mata Mandir. Later you will drive to the desert town of Jaisalmer (332 kms / 7-8 hrs). The evening is at leisure, Stay overnight.
Day 05: Jaisalmer
Today, you visit the spectacular Jaisalmer Fort. Later, walk around the countless havelis spread across Jaisalmer which are reputed as the city's real showpieces. Late evening, you will visit the Sand Dunes to witness the spectacular sunset, Stay overnight.
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
This morning, you will be transferred to the Blue City of Jodhpur (285 kms / 6-7 hrs). Late this afternoon, you will visit the imposing Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada, Stay overnight.
Day 07: Jodhpur – Udaipur
Today you will drive to Udaipur (259 kms / 6 hrs) visiting Ranekpur enroute. Ranekpur is known for its exquisitely carved Jain temples and the famous hall of 1444 pillars. Later this evening, you will enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque Lake Pichola, Stay overnight.
Day 08: Udaipur
This morning proceed on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting the City Palace and museum; Jagdish temple and the Sahelion Ki Bari. Evening free for shopping & leisure activities. Stay Overnight. \
Day 09: Depart Udaipur
Morning after breakfast; you will be transferred to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
1) Meals as per plan indicated in above table.
2) Accommodation in hotels on Twin sharing
3) All applicable hotel taxes.
4) Transfers & Standard Sightseeing as given in the itinerary by A/C Innova.
5) Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges, Road Toll Tax, Parking & Interstate Taxes of Vehicle.
1) Any Airfare / Train fare.
2) Any meals other than those mentioned (Highlighted) above.
3) Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges And all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
4) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
5) Entrances to the monuments. 6) Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
For Booking inquiries, please mail us at email@example.com , call us on 022-27831390/91
The experience was awesome. Although it was the first time
I had a vacation abroad, you guys made it real easy for me.
Our team is 24/7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions
022-25702441 / 25703672